Wednesday 26 October 2011

MEDI 323: Individual Practise: Unreal Estate Dreamscapes Test Image

I have included in the image things that make me think of both winter and the holiday season in general. Some additional images are actually mine from stock however most of the additions are images either from web based communities or games I personally play (and thus feel I have some degree of ownership over) or things from games or films that equally are not technically 'real'.

I have used all the same method more or less (with the new addition of the luiquify tool to make the edges of things more dream like) keeping it still a fairly simple and organic process.

Honestly I am not sure weather or not I am happy with the image as art but it definately does paint how I personally see winter and the holidays so I am happy it serves its function for me.

Also even though the original image had an entierly different purpose (being to illustrate memory in terms of place and season) I do feel that it was still valid to use it as an original image because the original memories conveyed are still an important part of my memories of the holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment