Tuesday 30 November 2010

MEDI 236: Pagan Reasearch

I have found an video by amateurs that is actually fairly informative here

The BBC actually has a very unbiased and factual account of us here

I also found this 10 facts of pagans here

Interestingly enough I have found a pagan police association website that shows they are normal people too here

This is the link to a spot the BBC did on Druids being recognised as a religion in its own right. It features an interview with my friend Cat Treadwell who may feature in my documentary.     

Important things about Pagans:
  • Pagans do not believe in, or indeed worship, the ‘Devil’. In fact Pagans do not even believe in such a concept.
  • Pagans do not perform sacrifices.
  • Wicca is a form of neo-paganism.
  • The divine is present everywhere. 
The Pagan Federation Website

No comments:

Post a Comment