Thursday 25 November 2010

MEDI 259: Experiment- Autumn City





This is the series of images I have produced so far for experiment. I am trying to convey the themes of nature in the city and the struggle between them, is nature in the city merely man made? Are they at war? Are they in harmony?

All the Autumn colours serve to show that nature marches on regardless, that even if the trees are in neat rows the leaves will still fall. Nature carries on regardless.

I have used a very simple yet effective method to try and draw people into the picture and question what they are being shown. I want to really challenge the audience yet not skimp on the actual aesthetics of the image. They have to be eye catching and different with both a sense of the surreal and a real feeling of place.

I have chosen to do this and expand upon this idea. I am hoping to work towards 360degres projection to further layer the space and have indoor becoming more outdoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment