Sunday 28 February 2010

MEDI 119 (Editing is so Complex)

So I have a lot of great clean footage in the can. Now I'm into post production with it and I have never really done anything like this before.

I think myself lucky that 'Psycadelic Productions' is such a good group! Its been really fun working with everyone and thankfully we can spot things differently that need fixing or a way to fix things for one another.

This has been a huge learning curve for me and I although it has been very hard I can't say its not also very rewarding! The editing of the film itself will take a lot longer than I ever expected and I may have to re-shoot a few scenes as it appears some of footage refuses to capture... I'm not sure what direction I will take the film in the re-shoot but I definitely need to tidy up some of the cuts between shots and I am aiming to add a voice over to the track to make it more like an Epic.

I definitely want this film to have a good fantasy feel and I'm hoping it turns out well.




No comments:

Post a Comment