Tuesday 9 February 2010

MEDI 119 (Flim Wobbles)

Ok so I am so far having some issues with the scrip that I wrote for 118 partly due to the nature of the scenes and also the location.

I feel I have to re-work the script which isn't a huge problem. It needs to capture more of the balance between fantasy and reality and have less filler or fluff... I am thinking some of this will depend on scrip whilst some on good sound effects.

Things need to be far more flexible to achive what I want with such little time, knowlege and resorces.

On the bright side using facebook for a casting call seems to have worked very well and I have also managed to snag myself someone that will be a willing makeup artist!

Looking forward to filming this weekend if I can organise it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment