Monday 25 January 2010

MEDI 116 (Dartmoor Ramblings)

So after two days intence photo shoots, video capture and audio gathering our group have a tone of data and so far no concrete idea of how exactly to present it.

We all went up together to the moors and then wandered off with different devices in different directions sometimes swapping and changing as we bumped into eachouther again. I got some very good shots on the digital camera the first day and on the the SLR the secound day.

I think all in all we may have at least 1000 photos to pic from and I shall be uploading all those I personally took to my flickr account as soon as they can be uploaded.

The fact we have a lot of photos as well as some film and some sound bites does lead me to think that constructing some kind of story through the use of both wirtten and adio poems or prose would be good. If we can in some way make the pictures interactive and maybe have them either generate a sound, a spoken story or a film clip would be good.

I am sort of back on the database cinema idea agian. I just hope my coding skills are up to scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment