Saturday 25 February 2012

MEDI 322: Overdue Update! = Logo Ideas:



Very overdue update about the collaborative practice, because it is nearly over I have been uber busy getting everything ready to hand in a work book so I have not been able to update the blog. However, I feel its important to update so here we go. Also since is there where my collaborator Loren is able to see my work the most often and easily its important I keep updating this so she can refresh what I have shown her in meetings!

Here are some of the sample buttons and logos I designed after Lorens input on the initial designs of the logos. Many of these were paper based and will be in the final work book but I thought it best to upload the digital ones now.  

I have opted still for an artsy style and I really liked the idea of the cherry so it is present in each of the images. I like them and Loren gave me very good feedback on them all.

These however were not picked as the final logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment