Saturday 25 February 2012

MEDI 322: How Life Nearly Derailed It:

I thought it important to make a note here of how hard the past year has been. I have personally been going through a really rough time in terms of evens surrounding uni and have not been in the best health the past year because of it. I know my collaborator Loren also has been having a very tough time of things. I think the most important thing though is despite this, despite how horrendous this last year has been for us both, we never gave up on the project and carried on not only working but working well!

We both worked around each others difficulties and tried to keep to on track.

I feel I have learned to be:
-Flexible
-Adaptable
-Understanding
-Dependable

And above all I have learned to work around situations so that I am able to still deliver on my word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment