Wednesday 9 November 2011

MEDI 323: Individual Practise: Autumn Dreamscape...

Ok so I really tried to push the idea of unrealestate in this picture to the limit. Some of the images used are infact my own photographs and the main leaf pattern is the scanned image of some leaves from a really old workbook of mine. Its not so much that I am not happy with this image but I do think it has to many ideas in it and although they do work I don't feel it is as cohesive as the other dreamscapes.

I wanted this to reflect EVERYTHING that I assosiate or remember or feel when I think about autumn. Although it hits the mark I think that everything together maybe overloads it somehow. Since there is my online gaming self worked through the image and also my pagan assotiations I am thinking that I need to find better balance between these elements that make up my thoughts and feelings to work the images a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment