Sunday 21 March 2010

MEDI 119 (Public Feedback)

So with the aid of Youtube and Facebook and of course the screening for my flim I have been able to gain extensive insights to what others think of my movie.

The people on my course I feel responded well and laughed a lot. I am pleased they saw the humor as L.A.R.P. is not a very common hobby and I was worried it would be pitched over thier heads. Some people from the course have also told me they liked it and thought it was good so I am pleased. The feadback from my course mates has been very positive.

The thing that has most delighted me is getting positive feedback from people on facebook and youtube. Especially a few people that I don't know or thought would be critical.

I am pleased that I have recived very positive feadback.

No comments:

Post a Comment